Saturday 26 October 2013



  • This is true and amazing story about a fisherman and an wild animal. Read and share with others also so that people may know that animals should be treated carefully.
  • There was a fisherman named "Chito" and once he was on his journey and he saw a crocodile Deep in the Costa Rican forest, that had been shot in the eye by some cattle farmer and was left to die. Chito was strong enough to drag that crocodile in his massive boat and then he brought him to his home and then he stayed with him for many months then he cured him back to health.
  • Then he named crocodile "Pocho". “I stayed by Porcho for all night when he was ill . I slept every night with him so that he can feel that somebody is there who still loves you and wanted to feel him that all humans are not same. I had t be there every night and every day . I love animals especially the ones that have suffered.”
  • After some days a day came finally when “Porcho” became strong enough to go back into wild. Near his house there was a lake and  and Chito took him to that lake and released him. Pocho went into the water and swam for some time but after some time when Chito came back to his home then Pocho simply got back out from the water and followed Chito to home.
  • Chito says : “ Then I found out that he would come to me when I called his name”. Pocho is almost 5.18 meters in length that is roughly 17 feet. Chito and Pocho played together wrestle and hug on daily basis . Chito said this bond took many years to forge. 
  • Chito says casually “After a decade I started to work with Pocho , At first it was very slow but after some time it was going fast and I was doing it more. ”
  • Chito says that he told this all story so to raise awareness in the people to be kind to animals and they should stand against cruelty and animals should be treated with love. 

  • Now Chito says : “He is my friend and I don't treat him like a slave or like a animal , I love him like my son , I don't want to exploit him . I am happy now because I rescued an animal and he is also happy with me because Pocho has everything that he needs ”


Please comment about your feelings and share with others also. Thanks !!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for comment